In light of the recent and ongoing outbreak of the (COVID-19) Coronavirus, Images HD Salon in Woking have adopted a common-sense approach to the situation.
We would like to reassure our clients that we have put additional steps in place in the salon in light of the growing concerns.
Let’s approach this with a unified front and look out for each other’s health and wellbeing.
Listed below are the measures we have put in place to ensure that our clients and team stay as safe as possible during this time…
- Antibacterial handwash is available for clients and we would request that you wash your hands upon arrival in the salon
- All gowns are washed daily
- All towels are disposable and never reused
- The salon is cleaned regularly and daily, with regular deep cleans. We will continue cleaning the salon to our usual high standard and use anti-bacterial spray on door handles, handrails, toilet flushes, taps and other areas of multiple contact
- Our Reception team will ensure that the credit card machines are cleaned regularly using anti-bacterial wipes.
- All stations and seats are wiped down before & after each client with antibacterial spray
We are following government guidelines and are, as always, taking precautions. With that in mind, we would kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment if you have been in one of the high-risk countries such as China, Italy or Iran. If you feel unwell please call to rearrange your appointment.
If you need to call us, please do so on 01483 770 299 – we value your co-operation and are happy to chat through any of your concerns.